Monday, February 11, 2019

Transfers!

So this week we got the go-ahead for the baptism this Saturday! We also helped a part-member family move. I've met Many cool people on my mission, and am always greatful for the opportunity to help out.

We also have started the next transfer and I will be staying in Guamaní with a Peruvian named Elder Florian. My whole district changed, and I'm a little nervous as I need to know where everything is. But, as I've learned many times, The Lord qualifies those He calls.

I'm sorry for the lack of pictures this transfer, I'll try to be better at that. I've found many things I need to be better at, and at times I don't feel I have the ability to change, but the Scriptures tell so many times about the power our Heavenly Father has, So I beleive I can trust Him.

Have a great week!

Élder Sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment