Monday, January 28, 2019

Zone Conference No 5 and Fútbol

Hey!
So we had our Zone conference this week (a week earlier than usual) and we ate Pizza Hut (which tasted pretty close to the real thing). Aside from that, the week wasn't very different. We did go to an investigator's house and ate homemade bread with Colada Morada, which tasted SOOO good.

Today we played Fútbol, my first time in Ecuador. I'm in better shape than I thought, but I still stink at the game. But it was a lot of fun. I haven't taken a lot of photos this transfer so far, and I apologized for that. I need to get used to taking pictures, still.

All is well here, so far. I've yet to be robbed (knock on wood), and the people still look at me like I'm an alien from another planet, hahaha. Our ward here is a LOT bigger than Pelileo, but sometime the members can't feed us. I'm progressing with everything, but I'm not where I want to be yet. Time feels too short, and I feel  there may not be enough of it. So, I'll enjoy it while I have it and try to show that.

Have a great week and  know that our Heavenly Father helps and guides us, especially when we need it.

¡Les quiero!

Élder Sharp
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment