Monday, February 18, 2019

Baptism and ...... wait what?

Hey guys!
So we had a baptism this past Saturday and I did the Confirmation Yesterday! (In Spanish!!!) That was very cool, and her Mom's getting ready to follow her lead. Aside from that not much else happened. We worked a lot, and I feel like this transfer'll be a fun one.
 
So when they said there'd be changes this year in the Church, they were not kidding! The First Presidency has decided to make it optional to call Family on P-days... That was unexpected, and I thought it was a joke at first. But it's legit, and we'll also be able to call on parents' birthdays and other holidays. This is a HUGE change, and it'll be so funny to be able to say later "Back in my day......" hahaha

Here's more pics and I hope y'all have a good 'un (I miss saying that).

Hasta la próxima
Élder Sharp
 
 
 
 

 




 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment